- RT @tobinsmith: In case you don't understand that the POTUS gets most of his information and talking points from #FoxNews... https://t.co/C… 17 hours ago
- @KarenAttiah @abidhussayn This was such a brilliant piece of perspective. 17 hours ago
- RT @RuwaydaMustafah: ISIS attack in #Barcelona is another reminder that even when militarily defeated, the group's ideology can still radic… 17 hours ago
- RT @youngvictheatre: Good luck to anybody collecting A Level results today ✊ Remember that whatever happens, there's a world of possibiliti… 1 day ago
- RT @India_Resists: Stories on Amit Shah's Assets, Smriti Irani's 'Degree' Vanish From TOI, DNA fb.me/8s3t4iEtV 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Spain
In the days since I returned from Granada I have found myself thinking excitedly, “I have seen the Alhambra! I have seen the Alhambra!!.” The Alhambra was built in the 14th century by the North African Islamic rulers of the … Continue reading
A friend of mine at work was recently munching on Conguitos – the Spanish version of M&M peanuts, as the onafrica blog aptly describes it. Read this piece about why their logo is offensive to Africans.