- RT @tobinsmith: In case you don't understand that the POTUS gets most of his information and talking points from #FoxNews... https://t.co/C… 17 hours ago
- @KarenAttiah @abidhussayn This was such a brilliant piece of perspective. 17 hours ago
- RT @RuwaydaMustafah: ISIS attack in #Barcelona is another reminder that even when militarily defeated, the group's ideology can still radic… 17 hours ago
- RT @youngvictheatre: Good luck to anybody collecting A Level results today ✊ Remember that whatever happens, there's a world of possibiliti… 1 day ago
- RT @India_Resists: Stories on Amit Shah's Assets, Smriti Irani's 'Degree' Vanish From TOI, DNA fb.me/8s3t4iEtV 1 day ago
Category Archives: Andaman & Nicobar islands
The Hindu published a shorter version of my travel to Trinket in the Nicobar archipelago to meet Gopinath Jeem. You can read it here.
Our boat approached the abandoned and lonely shores of the island of Trinket in the Nicobar archipelago in the Andaman Sea. The beach was littered with the grotesque trunks of dead trees where a man now appeared. He was wearing a … Continue reading