Could they possibly have crammed any more people into, on top of or outside the vehicle? When we say mass transport in India, we mean it. This picture of an Indian auto or ‘tuk-tuk’ was taken on a road two hours from Ahmedabad in the state of Gujarat.
- Absolute Everest level hypocrisy by #FoxNews in the way it has covered #Weinstein story. Read @ErikWemple's blog washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wem… 7 hours ago
- RT @Joe_Mayes: ⚡️ “How a Brexit breakdown could cause chaos 😱” by @Brexit twitter.com/i/moments/9205… 1 day ago
- The chill setting in deep into the bones of India's media. BJP can rely on "anticipatory obedience" to get its work… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @FactsOnFox: Yep, Trump and #FoxNews are BFFs. And why not, since Fox hosts and guests live to serve him. twitter.com/mmfa/status/92… 1 day ago
- RT @rayhana: Journalist Daphne Galizia who wrote on Panama Papers has been killed in a car bomb explosion. Honest journalism takes a lot of… 2 days ago