Could they possibly have crammed any more people into, on top of or outside the vehicle? When we say mass transport in India, we mean it. This picture of an Indian auto or ‘tuk-tuk’ was taken on a road two hours from Ahmedabad in the state of Gujarat.
- RT @DynamiteTheMoon: India's richest 1% grabbed 73% of wealth generation in 2017: Survey business-standard.com/article/pti-st… 2 hours ago
- How A TV Serial Watched By 400 Million Changed Gender Beliefs In Rural India indiaspend.com/cover-story/ho… 14 hours ago
- RT @bombaywallah: Am simply amazed by @prakashraaj . His frankness in this era of cowardice and silence should be an example to others. Ins… 2 days ago
- Phone hacking trial involving Murdoch's SUN not going ahead because the company settled with the victims days befor… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- @Joe_Mayes @Jess_Shankleman @jeremylawhodges Surprise surprise. For a news organisation, they spend an awful lot of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago