Could they possibly have crammed any more people into, on top of or outside the vehicle? When we say mass transport in India, we mean it. This picture of an Indian auto or ‘tuk-tuk’ was taken on a road two hours from Ahmedabad in the state of Gujarat.
- RT @sarahwollaston: I could not remain a member of the Conservative Party if PM changed her main policy objective to delivering No Deal and… 10 hours ago
- RT @guyverhofstadt: Those, like Jeremy Hunt, who glorify a no–deal #Brexit are totally irresponsible. It is not the job of politicians to m… 10 hours ago
- RT @PeterStefanovi2: These 2 clips, just 7 days apart, sum up the rank, self serving hypocrisy of Jacob Rees Mogg and every thing that is r… 1 day ago
- RT @FinancialTimes: Amy Kazmin: India's social media satirists are being cornered by colonial-era laws that make it a crime to offend 'reli… 1 day ago
- RT @RangaSiyaar1: Rioter Sajjan Kumar convicted is good news but don't forget that convicted rioters Maya Kodnani and Babu Bajrangi are not… 1 day ago