Could they possibly have crammed any more people into, on top of or outside the vehicle? When we say mass transport in India, we mean it. This picture of an Indian auto or ‘tuk-tuk’ was taken on a road two hours from Ahmedabad in the state of Gujarat.
- RT @pbhushan1: New Indian Express (editor: Prabhu Chawla) & Reliance owned News18 & Firstpost websites take down story on 'AmitShah run Dis… 1 day ago
- Fox lawyer says in court in the @avaaz vs @ofcom case that fox has no plans to judicially review the Culture Sec’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @JillFilipovic: I draw a firm line at violence, but heckling isn't violence. The architects of child internment camps do not deserve the… 3 days ago
- RT @sardesairajdeep: Breaking now: @arvindsubraman has resigned as chief economic adviser to GOI.. @arunjaitley has accepted the resignatio… 3 days ago
- @guardianopinion hi, I’ve sent an email pitch and left a few voicemail messages. Could you kindly let me know. Thanks. 3 days ago