Could they possibly have crammed any more people into, on top of or outside the vehicle? When we say mass transport in India, we mean it. This picture of an Indian auto or ‘tuk-tuk’ was taken on a road two hours from Ahmedabad in the state of Gujarat.
- RT @RahulGandhi: My interview, given to Sandeep Phukan of The Hindu, appeared today. We talked about a wide range of subjects, including th… 1 week ago
- RT @barkhad: The first tribal woman from Kerala to qualify for the IAS, told @RahulGandhi her parents were able to educate her because of… 1 week ago
- RT @KenRoth: Pakistani PM Imran Khan has repeatedly spoken up for Muslims--the Rohingya, the victims of the New Zealand massacre--but when… 1 week ago
- End of #GOT and the #Indian election results happening around the same time....I am emotionally preparing... 1 week ago
- My third child, if I could adopt that adorable thing. twitter.com/PenduShehari/s… 2 weeks ago