Could they possibly have crammed any more people into, on top of or outside the vehicle? When we say mass transport in India, we mean it. This picture of an Indian auto or ‘tuk-tuk’ was taken on a road two hours from Ahmedabad in the state of Gujarat.
- RT @tobinsmith: In case you don't understand that the POTUS gets most of his information and talking points from #FoxNews... https://t.co/C… 17 hours ago
- @KarenAttiah @abidhussayn This was such a brilliant piece of perspective. 17 hours ago
- RT @RuwaydaMustafah: ISIS attack in #Barcelona is another reminder that even when militarily defeated, the group's ideology can still radic… 17 hours ago
- RT @youngvictheatre: Good luck to anybody collecting A Level results today ✊ Remember that whatever happens, there's a world of possibiliti… 1 day ago
- RT @India_Resists: Stories on Amit Shah's Assets, Smriti Irani's 'Degree' Vanish From TOI, DNA fb.me/8s3t4iEtV 1 day ago