- RT @tobinsmith: In case you don't understand that the POTUS gets most of his information and talking points from #FoxNews... https://t.co/C… 17 hours ago
- @KarenAttiah @abidhussayn This was such a brilliant piece of perspective. 17 hours ago
- RT @RuwaydaMustafah: ISIS attack in #Barcelona is another reminder that even when militarily defeated, the group's ideology can still radic… 17 hours ago
- RT @youngvictheatre: Good luck to anybody collecting A Level results today ✊ Remember that whatever happens, there's a world of possibiliti… 1 day ago
- RT @India_Resists: Stories on Amit Shah's Assets, Smriti Irani's 'Degree' Vanish From TOI, DNA fb.me/8s3t4iEtV 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: March 2011
We asked for sugar for our coffee over breakfast one morning in Luang Prabang and were offered this delightfully suggestive sachet. I would’ve loved to have bought a local brand of condoms just to read the copy.
I didn’t expect to find a surprise in my fruit salad. I had ordered a plate at the Vientiane airport in Laos, more out of boredom than hunger because we had some time to kill before our flight. I was … Continue reading